Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lucas at the Park

While Tavo and Alee are at piano practice, Mom and Lucas have to do SOMETHING for an hour... so we went to our old favorite Granite Park. Lucas was so happy to have this pregnant Mom play with him for a while at the park, he kept blowing me kisses from wherever he was climbing and shouting, "Watch this, Mom!"

He loved to run over the bridge and kept asking if there was a troll that lived below.


This is typical attitude from Lucas. He likes to give me the look.

This is right before we started playing McDonald's. He likes to take my orders and serve up food, but is never sly about asking, "Where's your money?"



6 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Oh, that boy is such a love! Cute McD's game.

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

Holy Mini TAVO!! :) cutest kids on the block!

Laura said...

Gosh he is growing up so fast. Call me next time I would have ran up to Granite park and met you for some face time!

Hillary said...

I can't believe you were so close and did not call anyone. I know, my kids love private mommy time too. So I guess I understand. One time we should all plan a play date at the park though.

mary Bendixen said...

Hi, I'm trying this out. Cute kids!

Anonymous said...

fun that you visited the old stomping grounds--come visit our blog
zandlfamily.blogspot.com
Liz