Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our New Home

Looking at the front door with basement stairs. We will start framing a few rooms in the basement next week. Right now, it is unfinished.

Looking from the sliding glass doors going onto the patio, this is more of the great room/kitchen/family room looking toward the garage door and laundry.

Gustavo's kitchen... and it is his!


5 comments:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

WOW!! it's so nice!! You guys deserve it!!

Laura said...

The house is so beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person. The paint color reminds me of what is in my house, I love it!

Hillary said...

I love your new house. I am jealous of the big kitchen. Someday in my dream house I will have akitchen that more than one person can be in at the same time. I hope you are liking your new nieghborhood. We miss you here.

Mike and Shelby said...

So exciting! Love that kitchen! I like the color of your walls too.

Sona said...

Hey Michelle, what a nice house!
Hope someday I can move to a house from my condo!